As of September 1, 2023 ANY work performed on a property without what would have required a permit, will be subject to an After The Fact Penalty fee. We want to work with you BEFORE that project begins! Reach out!!
The Land Use Department also provides support and guidance to the public and to the various Boards, Commissions and Committees for all types of Land Use Projects.
Land Use includes:
- Permitting and Enforcement - This area reviews and issues permits for projects. This area also enforces any violations of the permits issued, of the Site Plan, and other types of enforcement issues.
- Land Use Boards - This area assists the Boards with preparing applications, materials, agendas, minutes, and other duties, as needed, for the following Boards/Commissions/Committees:
- Planning Board (PB)
- Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA)
- Historic District Commission (HDC)
- Conservation Commission (CC)
- Capital Improvements Program Committee (CIP)
For more information about the individual areas of the Land Use Department, please click on the sidebar list.
|Mike Lacasse||Land Use Permitting Officer||603-744-3354 ext 118|
|Donna Sullivan||Land Use Administrative Assistant||603-744-3354 ext 117|
|Janet Cote||Land Use Associate|
|Joanne Bailey||Land Use Manager||603-744-3354 ext 112|
|Ashley Bureau||Administrative Assistant||603-744-3354 ext. 129|